Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Viva Catherine!

Inspired by writing Carine Roitfeld yesterday I seem to have gotten in a very Francais mood. This may have to do with wanting to eat a huge plate of French fries but maybe it has more to do with me coveting that French je ne sais quoi.

My next few blogs are going to be en francais. Well, not en francais but more like francais sur la chic.

Let me start with Catherine Deneuve. That woman is 66 years old! That woman has just gotten better with age!

Better yet – she doesn’t hide her age; she doesn’t deny have surgery (see previous post about Nicole Kidman). She says she eats a lot (and she sure ain’t no waif), she smokes (oh Catherine!), but she does love walking.
But you know, if I walked forever I would not have the chic style of la Deneuve.

No comments: