Friday, May 15, 2009

Cher, please! Cover it up!


Yes yes, I know that none of the rules........ NONE OF THE RULES ...... apply to 62 year old Cher, and thank god. You don't get to be a major gay icon by laying it safe and slipping into comfortable shoes at age 50.

But seriously you can do more favors for yourself by being er, judicious in your choice of showgirl costume than Cher is being in this getup - which she wore this week in Las Vegas.

But it truth I am torn. In a way she thrills me, in a way I think she should reconsider.

But whateverher choices, she is still undeniably Cher - a major gay and Kipstar icon!


4 comments:

RC Linda said...

Cher is Cher. I think she is in denial as to what she sees in the mirror and I have to confess there are many days that I am the same. I adore Cher, she is such a diva. I think to see Cher in normal attire would truthfully shock me. However, she was doing a show ( oh my, she was wearing that for her show, right ? ) sex & Cher goes together. So sexy trashy sooo, again so Cher. What she needs is a little more variety in the outfit. She can afford it..more white rhinestones or color, not the always widow's black. And to tell the truth, in the old days of the Sonny & Cher show, she had a tan..Someone needs to spray her with tanning stuff...she would look more glam under those harsh lights. I also miss that blonde streak of hair she made popular in the days of Sonny & Cher. Who cares if it was 60 , 70's fashion, she rocked then , and well, like a moth drawn to a flame, she rocks now...can't help myself, even though she does make me blush at her boldness, I simply adore Cher

Unknown said...

Look at her body! She looks absoloutly great!

Kipstar said...

You know, I think she is beginning to look like Slash from Guns and Roses.

Kipstar said...

...and Bettina and Linda - yes ---- SHE IS FABULOUS.