Sunday, June 21, 2009

Is SJP boring?


I have this sneaking suspicion that style maven Sarah Jessica Parker is actually very boring. And be boring is kind of unforgivable really.


I loved her as Carrie Bradshaw (as consumerist and self absorbed as she was) and I adored Sex and City (except for the movie which was awful) ..... but every time I see her interviewed she just sends me to sleep.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't think she is being private and protective and not too giving. I also don't think she is dumb, or stupid. But every time I see her speak I have to get a blanket and cushion and lay myself out for a snooze.

She is wonderful to look at - that classic jolie laide that I adore but what else is in there? It seems there isn't.

Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah boring and i don't get the fashion icon thing wither. doesn't she just wear what she's told to wear?

Funny Girl said...

Funny. I always thought she was boring and was too afraid to say it!

Anonymous said...

she repulses me. every aspect about her is dissinteresting. the outfits she wears off-set are definiteley not reminiscent of a style-icon.