Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oooh that's too short a story, Tyra!


Miss Tyra Banks, what you doing to us? I have watched all cycles of America's next Top Model, reeled at some of the eliminations (sooooo many of my favorites went home), wondered why some were named ANTM, and then waited eagerly for the next cycle.

Now we have Cycle 13 premiering in September with --- wait, hold on ----- only girl 5 foot 7 and under?

Hello? I love looking at those willowy girls. That's part of the fantasy. I don't want to see stumpy girls thumping down a catwalk. Give me the lofty ones. That's why I watch.

Who will these short girls model for anyway? Like, um, no one. Janice Dickinson and Miss J may be the biggest bitches in the business but they are right when they say those girls have to be tall and lean. It's what modelling is about.

Go tall Tyra, stop this equal opportunity nonsense!


No comments: