Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The BEST cheek color I have ever ever ever used.

I have long long long tried to use rouge/blush on my cheeks. I LOVE the look of a colored cheek - all rosy and fresh and sunny and feminine.

And I could never do it. My drawer started stacking up with colors and palettes that I used and discarded. I would try anything...... and always be sorely disappointed.

I found this product in a little convenience store in my neighborhood. It's from the the Philippines (yep, go figure) and it's a brand called Ever Bilena and the product is called "Kiss Me Lip and Cheek Gel".

Well I'm telling you, as a lip gel it don't add up to much, but it is the best cheek color I have ever used, or am ever likely to find. You need the tiniest amount (less than the size of a match head for two cheeks) and it goes on quite brightly. Work it into your cheeks and voila! -- the best cheek color I have ever used.

I searched the internet so I could tell you where to get it, but there's no information. I do see, however, that you can buy it on eBay.

By the way - the best bit? It cost $2.75.

No comments: