Monday, July 20, 2009

Mischa Barton, style icon. Excuse Me?







Now I don't want to kick someone while they are down and it seems Mischa Barton has her fair share of problems these days. And I won't joke about mental illness because jokes like that are just not funny. Ever.

But ..... I can joke about fashion. And I ask you - how in the hell did Mischa Barton ever become christened as a style icon? I actually have never ever seen her look good. She doesn't have it and if she is using a stylist, my god she should sack them and ask for her money back.

Oh dear Mischa, not very lovely at all.

4 comments:

deedeedelightful said...

It's always confused me too. I could never see it. Sometimes she actually looks BAD.

KathleenShimp said...

That third outfit absolutely hurts my eyes. Plus she needs to put on a bra!

Anonymous said...

i adore the last outfit!
though i have to agree, most of the things she wears are atrociously ugly.

omg said...

I think the first outfit is chic.. lets not talk about the rest of 'em